Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

Hi readers for today's blog post I'm going to share what we did in social science. 


Slam Dunk Paragraph: 

What is life in the middle ages like? Sadly, life in the middle ages was not as smooth as nowadays. Life in the middle ages there were the rich such as the king and the poor which were the peasants. The majority of people living during the middle ages lived in the country and worked as farmers. Therefore the rich had more power and money than the poor.
The peasants lived on farms, worked hard all day and they had to share beds.
This is important because this was life in the middle ages and it is real and people have experienced it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.