Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

Food tasting

                      testing food nutrients.


Aim:Food nutrients are present in different foods.
Hypothesis:What you think is going to happen,why.
I think that bread will be complex
Egg will be complex sugar
Apple simple sugar
Glucose simple sugar
Milk protein
Potato complex sugar
Equipment:Stuff you need.

Method:Step/order of what you're doing.
Result:What happens in your experiments.
Observations:What you see/hear/smell/touch

Testing for simple sugar 







Aim: What nutrients are in diff foods.
Hyp: What do you think is in each food (Bread,milk,apple,potato,egg,glucose)
Method for complex sugar:
Results for comp.
Method for simple sugar:
Results for simple sugar: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.