Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

Book

Hi readers in today's blog post I'm going to share the book that I get in library 


I get the Deadpool vs X-Force and the story is about they are fighting because of the solder that  wants to fight with Deadpool and X-Force because they are angry to them that's way they want to fight Deadpool and X-Force but when Deadpool remember that the X-Force get his favourite paper with notes Deadpool get somebody to help him so Deadpool just get some solder to help him

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.