Pages

Thursday 6 August 2020

200 Word Challenge - Week 3 Forrest Gump Feather Theme

Today in Wanaga we did the 200 word because we already did the 100 word before so were now in 200 word and it’s fun but it’s little bit hard but still it’s fun doing it. And it’s so nice to heard.


It’s sound relaxing because there’s no beat and also it’s making you fall asleep because the sound is to smooth. Also it’s nice in the ears because the instrument is piano that’s why it’s smooth. And the song is little bet slow that’s why is nice to hear. At first I thought their’s someone going to sing but it’s only a piano. But what I like about it is that the song is very smooth and relaxing because you can listen to that even though your sleeping. And also it’s nice to listen to that sound if your walking in the forest because your not gonna feel the tired. It’s nice  for the old people because they can relax with the song. When I heard the song it’s nice but I noticed that it’s only one beat but it is still relaxing so I keep listening to it. The sound is very relaxing,smooth,nice. It is very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.