Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

Good and Evil

How to be a good

1-Be friendly.

2-Don't fight others.

3-Respect each other even though your older.

4-Use manners to others.

5-Be kind to others.

6-Help someone that needed help.

7-Cheer up the people that is down .

8-Look each others.

9-Help someone get up if their down now.

10-Saying good things to others.

Evil

1-Annoying someone.

2-Bullying someone that is weak.

3-Saying bad things to others  .

4-Making people down.

5-Making people sad and lonely.

6-Not respecting others.

7-Stilling others stuff.

8-Making people fun if they are not looking.

9-Not helping anyone.

10-Pushing people.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.