Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

keeping our story alive

Hi readers for today blog post I'm going to share what I read in Wananga. I read the keeping our story alive it's about the Samoan tattoo and it's about the girl who start at drawing in the paper and when she get in college she start making a drawing for her family and she start tattooing people now and her name is Taylor. When she was a kid she is just drawing in the paper until when she grow up she start tattooing her family.

What does she use for tattoo? She use a coil machine invented. And she said that she love the sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.