Pages

Monday 19 October 2020

100 words challenge

 Hi readers for today's blog post I'm going to share what we are doing in Wananga. We are doing the 100 words challenge. 


My story is about the dog lost in the forest. The dog has brown colour with dark eyes and covered by the blanket and sitting alone on the forest. He was surrounded by the big trees and green plants. The dog is kind like a baby longing for his parents or caregiver to give him a food. He is waiting for his friend who's with him the other night. He was left in the forest because the owner need to attend a shared night with friends at the other side of the forest. When the owner came back the dog was  still sitting with his blanket around his body.

 


4 comments:

  1. I really like how the end sounds funny but you to work how to make a story okay I think you needed help that day we were working on the 100 word challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Shane, I really like reading your beautiful work. Unfortunately some parts of the story can't be understand easily. What's the name of the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your work and it like your describing the picture in the work the we have . its good like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kamusta Shane!

    I am really proud of the work you shared here. You included so many vivid details from what you could see in the picture. This was my favourite: The dog is kind like a baby longing for his parents or caregiver to give him a food. Wow!

    Maybe next time you could include the picture you were writing about so that the readers can make more sense of your work. Your classmates also provided you some good feedback!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.