Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Comic Strip

Hi readers for today's blog I'm going to share what I did in Arts Kete. These past few weeks I've been trying to complete my comics strip for our arts kete. Some of the work I've been doing are making my characters and planning my setting. This is my comic so far (incomplete). 


Setting: where does this story take place? It takes place in a big building.

Some bits of the story -
One day Super Bat is walking on the streets and heard someone shouting, he ran to save the person shouting. When he came he saw the person falling from the big building.  


Main Character -
Super Bat

Supporter: 
Super Cat 

What do they look like? 
Here is a picture of my characters -





2 comments:

  1. Kamusta Shane!

    I enjoyed reading about your comic strip, it's so nice seeing you engaging with your friends and working well in this kete. I look forward to seeing what happens with Super Cat and Super Bat in your comic!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.