Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Orana Wildlife park

Hello everyone I'm going to share what we did in Monday with Tz we went to Orana park and the teachers gave us our name with the numbers to where we belong and my number is 1 which care of Miss Birtch.I was with my friends but my others friends was in the number 2. My favourite animals is the Giraffe because were feeding them but and it was fun and my other favourite animals is the Zebra and Lion also I learnt something in the Lion if it's boy they are tall and if it girl they are small. There were also animals like Gorilla,Kiwi and others.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shekinah Mae!
    I'm glad you liked feeding the giraffes, I did too even though I was nervous that it would lick my hand. Next time you should use more pictures and add in more information about the different animals. Since I was scared of feeding the giraffes, were you? Did you like our trip? Was it your first time going?

    - Shreya

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.