Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

Recycle DLO

In today's C.I.P we talked about the project on recycling pens.Students will bring empty pens and markers that is run off some ink and give it to the teacher or put it on provided box in the class.We did some poster and slide presentation about this activity to spread the project 


-We will spread this project by doing some posters, include in notices, inform the parents by writing a letter or sending a message through emails.

-All students are encourage to bring their empty pens in their class and to have at least 3kgs per week so it will be $3. I think we will collect 100kg of stationery altogether.

-The donation that we will have will be going to Kids Can charity and buy some stationery items.

-We are doing this because we would like to help other people and donate the things that we have got. We also learned how to recycle things like pens and also to be eco - friendly community. 

Here is the DLO that our group did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.