Pages

Thursday 12 September 2019

Hurumanu P.E

In today's blog post I'm going to share what I did in the Hurumanu P.E with my team. We did is fitness and the dodge ball because that's what my team pick for our sport but it's easy because we are just throwing some ball. But the fitness is little bit hard because we need to run and to do the star jump and others but is nice because it's helping us to have some energy before we play the sport.

After we did our fitness we did our sport bench ball how to play bench ball is you need some cone in the middle and in ever side person standing and there's person that is not allowed to touch the ball because if the ball touch you that's mean's your out because the ball is making you out but if you catch the ball your not out because you catch the ball.


The bench ball is fun because you just need to throw the ball and you just need not to touch the ball because will out. 


Image result for dodgeball










Image result for dodgeball




Image result for dodgeball






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.