Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

digital teach

Hi readers I have to share some facts about Teachnology

What is Scratch? 
Scratch is program that can be creating some story and animation It is online programming used by children. It is web based software that you can use to make games animation and stories 

What is Sphero?
Sphero is robotic and you need to control by using the smartphone also you need to cover the robotic the glass will not be broke. 

What do they have in Common? 
They have the same in common when it comes online program and use coding.

which app do you prefer to use why?
I prefer to use scratch because it was fun and helps me in making story and animation.

How can you use that app to solve your problem?
The apps could help me in making a stories and games and animation if needed




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.