Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2019

Digital Teach

In today's blog post I'm going to share what we did in the digital teach and we did is we talk about how to keep the world clean because if the world is dirty some of the animals will die by throwing some rubbish also we need to clean the Ocean every day so the Fish or turtle will stay alive.Every Monday where doing some digital teach as'well even Tuesday and Friday digital teach is little bit hard but some of are easy because where just doing some explaining like how the world keep clean.





Every Friday were doing some answering question like what we can do to keep the animals alive and how the Forest clean.I also learn how to put the recycling in the right bin so the place we be smile nice and clean but every rubbish need to be in the right recycling that's why we have some rubbish so we can put our dirty things not to throw every where. 


Also I pick the pollution like how can we keep the Ocean clean every day we really need to protect the Ocean so the animals that is living in there will be stay alive that's why I picked the pollution so the Ocean and every place will stay clean and also stop throwing some rubbish every where. 

Some information that i found from research was: 
1) I learn how to clean the Ocean and Forest.
2) I learned how to stop throwing some rubbish.
3) Also I learn that the pollution bad for your body.
Image result for pollutionImage result for pollution
Image result for pollution



































No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.