Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Hurumanu P.E

In today's blog post I'm going to share what we did in P.E. And we did is we play dodgeball with my team and our team name is Dragons team and it's really fun to play because I'm playing with my friends but some of my friends are playing some football and basketball but it's nice because they having fun but some of us is playing playing dodgeball and last week we do exercise first before we play but today we just play because we already done our exercise last week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.