Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

C.I.P All Blacks


In today's C.I.P we heard a message from Anton player of All Blacks and he gave us some message about our project. 

The message of the player for us
Hornby High School students makes us happy because we are so lucky that there's someone has connection from All Blacks. I myself appreciated what Anton did for us by giving a nice message that will encourage to study hard. 

Our class made some posters,cards and videos to the players of All Blacks.We also received a nice message from one of the players after he learnt about what we are doing in C.I.P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.