Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

Mufti day

Tomorrow we have Mufti day and we need to bring some gold coin for the donation for the crazy KidsCan and we need to help them by giving some donation coin and also you need to wear  some rainbow colours clothes but you also need to bring some gold coin but if you didn't bring some gold coin you need to wear you school uniform because you need don't bring some gold coin because where are raising up the money for them because we need to help them but we also need to wear some mufti clothes. Also we did some poster about Mufti day for tomorrow and also where just doing the Mufti day one in a week because we don't do Mufti day always. And also we enjoyed sharing some kindness and also I love Mufti day because I can wear some other clothes.  Image result for rainbow clothes mufti dayImage result for mufti day rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.