Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

Hurumanu P.E

In today's blog post we did some fitness in gym and what we did is running and laps and every run we need to heard the number before we stop. Our teacher in P.E is Miss Birtch and Miss Simpson. And when were finish running we did up and down and the meaning of up and down is you need to run and if you heard 1 whistle you need to run but if you heard 2 whistle you need to lay down but my score is just only 3'7 because it's hard so I give up. But when Monday we did the high jump, sit and reach, sit up and I really like what we did in Monday in fitness. And when Monday my score:

Name: Shane

Class: Bh

Vertical Jump
    M1:1.9
     M2: 2.2

Sit and Reach: 6

Sit Ups: 24

Grip Test: 4

Beep Test: 3'7



Image result for fitness cartoon running

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.