Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

Hi in today's blog post we did the letter to people that is important to you and I pick Miss Birtch.





Dear:Miss Birtch thank you for everything that you teach us like how to
Respect others and thank you because you are not giving up to teach us also
thank you because you are our teacher and your the teacher that making us
have fun. You are the teacher that always cheering us if where being hard
at working I wish that you are my teacher if I’m year 9 because you are the
best teacher in the world because I’ even where doing silly staff you always
giving us some more chance. I really like you to be my teacher because you
are helping us if where trap in our work you always help us. I hope you having
fun for being teacher.


To:Miss Birtch 
From:Shane

Image result for teacher cartoons


I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post.

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Shekinah Mae!

    You made my day when you emailed me a copy of your letter and I feel really special to be able to read it again on your blog. As your teacher, I will always be there to cheer you up and celebrate your successes. You have achieved so much in Year 8 already, and I look forward to the rest of the year with our class.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.