Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2019

Holiday break

Hi everyone I'm going to share what I did in the holiday break I went to Mt Hut with my family and friends. The Mt Hut too snowy and also cold but we still having fun because I'm with my family and friends also I go as'well in my brother work and it was cold but I still having fun. Also there's a place in the Mt Hut where you can eat we bought some food.


And after we went to my brother work we go back in Friday because we go there wen Monday but my parents told me that we going to go there again in Christmas Holiday and I know that we gonna have fun again but last week my brother went home and I was surprise because my brother went home but we he going back to his work I was sad. 
Image result for holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.