Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

Digital tech

Hi in today's blog post I'm going to share what I did in digital tech. What I did is playing some gamefroot and app lab also scratch and sphero but my favourite game is gamefroot because it was fun to play with my friends. Gamefroot is helping to be creative.

How to play gamefroot 

gamefroot is the game that you can build something to jump and also you need to put some enemies and you need to fight them. So you can win but you need to build your own place. But in our digital tech we need to make like pollution and it was fun because we are making our own.


In gamefroot you need to make like pollution but it's fine if it's not look like pollution because it's hard to make pollution in gamefroot. But sometimes were allowed to make like were fighting the enemies but we still need to ask them so we can make the fighting enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.