Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

It's cool to be kind,Pinecone

Hi readers in today's blog post I'm going to share what we did in C.I.P we did the painting about kindness banner with me were Matt,Hans and Gerald. The banner is about kindness with writings
Dream Big Work Hard Be Kind, we used different colours like red,pink,yellow,light blue,blue,purple and others. What I shared in our banner is  hand painting but I helped also in painting. I enjoyed with my group doing this project because we shared ideas and knowledge to make our banner beautiful and presentable.

Below is our banner.
 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Shane!

    I really love the banner you, Matt, Gerald and Hans created! You worked so well as a team and communicated well. You were quick to finish your work and you tidied up all your paint without a mess. I am very proud of your group.

    Did you enjoy the painting?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.