Pages

Monday 2 December 2019

Babe the sheep pig Ch 7-9

Why do the sheep like Babe?
The reason why they like Babe because babe is kind and clever also helpful.

Why is it important to be kind and respectful to everyone?
It's important because if you respect them they well respect you as well and also if your kind they well be kind to you as well also respect and kind is very important to use to other.

What are some ways you do this in your life?
I do it in the way that I help them if they need help because if you help them they will help you as well.I do respect in the way that I use manners to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.