Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

Scince Home Chemistry-Learning Stories

In Hurumanu Science term 1 we did alot of experiments. What I liked most is the crystal making.

I learnt how to do the crystal with my group. Because some of it I don’t understand a little bit so my group is helping me in my work. Our group did well because all of us did our part in doing the experiment we need sugar, salt, borax, hot water, cups. This is an amazing activity and I love it. I tried to do it by my own first I got a cup and ingredients and I put hot water on it. I waited for 2 days and I observed it’s not perfect maybe because I put many borax and hot water.

Still I enjoyed the experiment in my class with Charlie and Gerald because they are helping me in my work. We finished our work on time because we tried our best. Having this activity make me happy and smart because I did something awesome by working hard and I finished my blog post. I liked working with my group because it’s so much fun if I work with my group because they are helping me in my work but some of my group is not helping me in my work, so I need to go to the teacher to know my work. Some of my work I finished like the crystal. What I really liked in my Hurumanu science is the crystal making because it’s easy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.