Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

Community impact project

I have joined in to Hornby high school community.

I joined Hornby high school community cause I wanted to share some of my ideas with other people.

I want to fund raise by doing fun games like racing and other different games.

I want to make fun staff like sports,raise,business inter price,reading raise.

I want to do other staff like making maths raise,spelling raise.

making many work but just the easy work cause i  our class they have year 7.

making a lots of staff like making spelling taste, reading taste and other staff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.