Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

Athletics day

what we did in athletics day we rise,high jump,long jump,shot put,200 m sprints,relays,discus. And all the house colour is Setu is red,Turns is yellow,Lewis is blue,Shelford is green and my house colour is Shelford green and we did the shot put and after shot put we did the high jump and after high jump we did the rise but I really like in the athletics day is the end because they did the rise but at the first time we lost but the second we win and the third we lost again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shekinah Mae

    Thank you for sharing with us about your Athletics Day. Next time, please make sure you edit your work and check for full stops and capital letters.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.