Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2019

Arts by using rubbish and paper.

In your words, what is the project?

What is the purpose? The purpose is to clean the place and to use your talents by using the rubbish and by doing arts.

How much rubbish do think we are going to collect? 100kg 

Why do you think that? To do many arts.

What colours do you think we will see the most?

Red,Blue,Black,Yellow. Why? Because some of the bottles are these colours.

What type of art would you like to create? 

Dogs and a person and the colourful arts.

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Shekinah Mae

    Nice job on your blog post for today. The only part missing is the answer to your first question!

    I am impressed at how hard you worked today to complete this. Well done :)
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.