Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2020

What is my favourite animal?

Hi for today's blog post I'm going to share what is my favourite animal. so my favourite animal is cats and dogs and I'm gonna tell you why I like cats and dogs. 

Why do I like cats the most?I like cats because they are easy to take care and also they are smooth and cuddles also they eyes are cute as'well that's why I like cats the most.
No to compulsory registration of cats - Taxpayers' Union

Why do I like dogs?I like dogs because they are cute and friendly also they can be your playmate as'well also their eyes are cute as'well. And also people treat dogs like a kid also that's why people like dogs the most.
Puppy Day (23rd March) | Days Of The Year















3 comments:

  1. Kamusta Shane!

    Great effort posting some of your ESOL writing to your blog. I am very proud of you. I also think cats are the best animal because they are easy to take care of. I think you made a good point.

    Well done and I look forward to reading more of your work!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Shane! Cool blog, well done! I found out we love the same animal, the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog post, Shane. I like how you compared cats and dogs and showed why people might like either or both.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.