Pages

Thursday 28 May 2020

About mice.

1)Where this happen? Australia.

2)How did this happen?Rain.

3)How much offspring (babies) can 2 mice parents make?2000.

4)How much wheat did the mice eat?500.000.

5)How did they get rid of the mice and how many dead mice were there?there using some poison.

Rat Temple Question

1)Where is this happening?India 

2)Why is this happening?Because of there god.

3)What special treatment do the rats get?They get to eat what people eating  and the can drink they can pop in the people they get worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.