Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Sadako and the thousand paper cranes

After watching the video

Who is the girl from the video?
The girl from the video is Sadako.

Where is she?
She was in heaven.

Why do you think she is there?
Because at the end of the video her mum is sad and put some candle in her picture.

How did she get there?
She died.

How does she feel?
She felt sad because she can't see her mum and she can't hug her mum that's why she is sad.

What is a paper crane and what does it represent?
paper crane is like a bird but it's made with paper and it represent like a real bird.




Facts about Sadako.
*Sadako lived in Hiroshima Japan.
*She died because of leukaemia kind of blood cancer.
*Before she die she made some paper crane in hospital.

I knew now that Sadako.
She died because of leukaemia that's why she goes in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.