Pages

Friday 29 May 2020

Online relationship vs Real relationship

Hi readers for today blog post I'm going to share what we did in health Hurumanu with Mr.Goodfellow. So we talk about the online relationship health vs unhealthy relationship and also about ghosting. Online relationship is hard because you can't see each other you just talk over the phone and it's hard because you don't know if they are real person and you can't trust them. Real relationship I think is easy because you can see each other and you will know who are you talking to and you will interact with the person. 

Some people think online relationship is the best for them rather than real relationship it's not expensive because you just stay at home and talking to someone that you love or admire and you can communicate well with them also and aside from that you can share knowledge or ideas.

For me I think real relationship is best than online relationship because I could really see the person that I'm talking to and have face to face communication with them and aside from that I could see the real reaction or feelings of the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.