Pages

Monday 24 February 2020

New Zealand Native Animal

Hi readers in today's blog post I'm going to share to you what we did in last few weeks with my group and we did the New Zealand Native Animal and we pick Archey's frog where working this because we want's to learn more about animals but we already do this when Friday but we didn't finish because we don't have more time. Also the purpose of working with the partners is
-Communicating.
-Working together.
-Sharing and listening to each other's ideas.
-Making a creative DLO to share on your blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.