Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

The best day of the Holiday.

                      The best day of the Holiday.


Hi in today's blog post I'm going to share where we go in Holiday with my family. We went in the Mossburn,Queenstown but some of it I didn't know the name of the place but my favourite place is Queenstown because we bought some of things. But my very favourite days is Christmas because we went everywhere and it's fun also New year is the best day too because we cook so many things like Filipino food and before we eat we wait antil 12:00 am then after that we celebrate New year.

The date that we went in Mossburn is December:22 and the date that we went in Queenstown is December:25 and the date we went home is January:6.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.