Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2020

How to play shot put

Hi everyone in today's blog post I'm going to share what we did in Hurumanu P.E.

Step:1 Holding the shot 

Place it in your 3 finger and hold it and trow but you need to trow it below your neck and be side it.

Step:2 How to properly throw shot put

To throw a shot put, first face the side of the ring so you're at a 90% angle from the target. Then, step back with your less-dominant foot, and lower your body by bending your hips and knees. Put the shot at the base of your finger, then hold the shot at your neck with your elbow bent and parallel to the floor.










Discus techriques.

1. Roll off your small finger.

2.Wrap 4 fingers around it.

3.Stand side on to the line.

4.I wind-up (Not 3).

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.