Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2020

Week 6 - 100 words challenge

 Hi readers for today's blog post I'm going to share what we did in Wananga. So we did the 100 words challenge.


I would loved to share the place where I went. So we went to Washpen Falls.

Washpen Falls is the private farm and it’s out of Christchurch and it will take more than an hour to get there.

When you reach the place there’s an entrance fee of $10 for adults and $5 for kids. You have to do  walking for an hour and  you need to be careful.

And you need to wear a shoes not a slipper because there’s to many rocks in there.

The water in the falls is so cold and it’s little bit deep at the middle.  

Our Adventures - High Peak


Washpen Falls

Things to Do in Staveley This Weekend | Eventbrite







1 comment:

  1. Hi shane I really love story but I think you should fix you blog

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.