Pages

Monday 2 November 2020

200 words challenge

 Hi readers for today's blog we did the 200 words challenge and it's about the man who stuck in the ocean.



One morning I woke up and I decided to go in ocean to swim but when I got in the ocean I rent a boat and it cost $25 for one person. And when I get in the boat they already start it and it’s very cool cause I can see so many ocean creatures and the water is so clear and clean and if you said stop they will stop it and they will allowe you to swim. But when I swim they wait me but I didn’t realize that I swim so far and I get lost and I try to find the boat but I can’t find it and then I stuck in the ocean for many days and the boat that I ride they are trying to find me cause I still didn’t get back  to boat so I try to use my phone to call but there’s no signal. But I’m lucky because I have a life jacket and it’s making me warm and I’m still waiting for the rescue and it’s almost night and still no one couldn’t find me. And when I woke up in the ocean there’s a big whale and I swim away and then finally someone rescue me and I go back to my house.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shane I love your post and your story it makes me laugh but it's cool

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.