Pages

Thursday 25 July 2019

Manaakitanga


Manaakitanga 

kamusta in today blog post I'm going to show you what I did in Hurumanu and I hope you like it.

One sunny morning, there was a bully guy named Jack.  Jack is the bully and Max is being bullied by him. One day Max sat in the front of Jack and Jack started to throw paper to Max. After they finished doing there work, the bell ring and they go outside to play, but Jack kept on bullying Max, but Max just ignoring Jack. When the morning tea was finished, they went back to class and they lined up.

 Jack yells at Max and they started yelling to each other. When they are inside the class room Max sat at  front of Jack. Jack started to throw things on Max but Max just kept on ignoring him. The next day, Max and Jack were lining up, when the teacher told them to go inside the classroom, Max sat at the front of Jack again and Jack start bulling Max but he just ignore him again. 

The teacher saw Jack flicking Max ears and but the teacher ignore it. When bell rang for interval, the teacher called Jack and teacher talked to him about bullying Max. His teacher said if I saw bullying him again I would call your parents. Jack was really afraid to get told off so after that day he really change. He was really kind now. Jack talked to Max about what he did to him, Jack said “I’m so sorry to all I’ve done to you and I won’t do it again.”

The End 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.