Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Elderly day care

Hi guys in today's blog post i'm going to share what I did in CIP we talked about kindness that being kind to others and good makes other people happy. I did letter of appreciation to teachers and staff with this I make them happy I made also poster about pink shirt day this is about awareness on bullying. This poster makes the student think that bullying is not good. We discussed about needs vs wants and I'm going to share what I want I want to learn more and the one that I need to I need to read more to work hard because working hard makes you smart. We also have activity about drawing in preparation for colouring competition to be given to the primary students to make their school holiday fun.There were also some groups who made a letter for the prizes.
I enjoyed making some drawings for this project.I hope there will be more activities next term.
Image result for need vs wantImage result for kindnessImage result for pink shirt day

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shekinah Mae

    Thank you for sharing your experience in CIP. I would like to see some of the DLOs that you have created. Also, could you have a look at your title, it doesn't really match what the post is about and was a bit confusing!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.