Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2019

Fantastic Mr Fox

Create a blog post that shares your ideas on the following questions. Think about what we discussed as a group. 

  1. What are we doing this term for Reading?where reading fantastic Mr Fox.
  2. By only looking at the cover, what can we infer or guess about the story?it was fun to read because of fantastic Mr Fox.
  3. After reading the back cover, what do you think the story is about?it's about get some food for his family. Make a prediction on what will happen. 
  4. Using your prior knowledge, why do you think I have selected this book for us to read?so we know the story about fantastic Mr Fox. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.