Pages

Thursday 6 June 2019

Learning story Template

Title:Learning story Template. Name: Shane Teachers: Birtch Date: 30/5/19 VALUES / SKILLS Year 8 Graduate Profile Commitment Achievement Resilience Respect Curriculum Skills People Smart I listen to understand people’s ideas and opinions I can work successfully with others I understand how my feelings and actions can affect others I act responsibly even when no one is watching I can give useful feedback to others I take responsibility for my own actions I am an outstander – I choose to help others who are having a difficult time Active Learner I am a curious learner – I ask questions I use feedback to improve my learning I have a growth mindset I know what my next steps are I share my ideas and point of view with different people Learning Smart I am organised and have everything that is needed for my learning I complete my work in the time I’m given I am punctual by being in the right place at the right time I manage my emotions when I am frustrated or challenged I ask for help when I don’t understand what to do Thinking Smart I can reflect on my learning I understand others’ opinions and ideas I can think critically I can think creatively Cyber Smart I use the internet and devices in a safe way I can be trusted to use my device for the task I am meant to be doing I can use digital tools creatively I can use digital tools for different purposes I can give useful feedback to other by using some respect and resllience because they can understand you if your saying in the nice way and if they did nice to you give them some good feedback. I know what my next steps are but sometimes I didn’t know what is the next steps so I ask my teacher for help and when she said what I’m going to do and she will teach me how go in that docs. I complete my work on time by gaving a time for my work so that’s why I finish my work on time because I always gave my time in my learning. I can think creatively is helping me to learn more thing and to make me smart because if you did something you really need to think about first befor you start tipping something because if you think about fist you really going to be smart. I always use my device in a safe because if I protic my things my thing will be safety so I really like to put my things or device in the safety or put it in your bag so knowone will your things. Students Comment I think that was a kinda good start, I think you should talk about what you did in music, But I think it looks all goods I like the way how you talk about respect and using manners. Good job! Teachers Comment Whānau Comment

1 comment:

  1. good job shane well done,
    keep it up...more practise and make perfect. love you nak.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.