Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Elderly day care

In this blog post I'm going to share what we just did in our Elderly day care visit.
When me and others are going to the Elderly daycare visit, I'm a little bit scared because I don't know what I am going to say but I just try my best. When we were going inside I felt shy but when I talked to them my shyness already was lost because I remember what Mrs Hastie just told us before we were going inside. But when we go in I feel sad because there are too many old people sitting down and talking each other.

Next time we are going to bring some morning tea for them.

I hope you enjoyed reading my bog post.

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta hapon Shekinah Mae!

    I am happy to hear that you enjoyed going the the Elderly Day Care Centre and you have some plans for a kind activity next week. You definitely showed resilience by stepping outside of your comfort zone and trying something new.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.