Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2019

kindness boomerang

What happened in the video? there was a little kind who wants to buy the cake for his grandpa but her grandma can't buy the cake so there's one man who buy the cake and he gave it to the kind and the writ something in the paper.

What did you notice? the video was good because it show's some kindness like sharing to other people.

What was the '' kindness boomerang ''? like you share your things to other people like buying them something that they can't buy it.

How did the man in the video 'take notice'? he copy the notice from the man who gave him some letter and he use the letter to other people.

What did you think about the? it show's kindness to other it was good video to watch because it show's kindness and respect.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.