Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

Term 1 Reflection blog.

                                               introduction 

Hello readers! In term 1 we did a lot of learning in our class 7/8 BH. It was enjoyable on my part having a new set of classmates which composed of year 7/8 students.


*What has been your favourite part of this term? My favourite part of this term is Hurumanu Science.

*Why is that your best memory? Hurumanu Science because we did some experiments like the crystal making,Finger printing and others


*What has been most interesting to do learn about? The most interesting to do/learn about are the literacy because of spelling test and some tasks/activity that helps me a lot as a student.

*What has been a challenge for you? My challenge for me this term is how to finish all my tasks/activities given to us and be able to do it correctly.

*How have you shown commitment this term?by doing all activities in different subjects and have focus on it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shekinah, you can see your interest in science because you have lots of science posts. Challenge yourself this term to do posts on all kinds of learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamusta Shekinah Mae!

    I am so happy to see a blog post about your Term 1 reflection. I look forward to seeing blog posts about all your subject areas now that we have sorted out your correct blog. Keep working hard to complete your work, especially in Literacy like you've said.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.