Pages

Thursday 4 April 2019

New music Hurumanu

Hi guys in today's blog what we did in Hurumanu music is where making different type of music.

1. What is music? The music is like making you happy or relax. What types are there? Like taping the cups or singing or DJ.

2. Where can we find/hear/experience music? You can find in the you tube and you can hear in the instruments and you can experience if you did singing or doing instruments.

3. What type of music do you like to make or listen to? I like to make a DJ music and I like to listen in the hip hop and remix music because it's make me happy and relax.

4.What do you want to learn about music? I like to learn in the instruments and In the DJ.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.