Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

Hurumanu P.E

Hi guys I'm going to share what we did in Hurumanu P.E At the first we played silly banana like if someone tag you need to stand and just freez and if someone touch you can run again. And we played kicking long ball  and me and my team BH we did sharing,kindness like we pass the ball to other people that didn't kick the ball yet bacause the teacher tell us before we play and we make line because if we didn't make a line some of the people will just standing at the back and they can't play that's why we make line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.