Pages

Friday 25 September 2020

Photo Montage

Hi readers for today's blog post I'm going to share what we did in arts which is Photo Montage. This is a combination of photos and you need to put them together and arrange on your own design. Here is my example of my work.

My subject is about the nature which includes flowers and different image of clouds the hidden plane I choose this because I would like to travel around the world.

The form that I used is different colours of the flowers the sky and even the hidden figures like the plane and lights.

I used composition and focal points in the image and leading lines I have a focal points which is the man at the centre of the design.

I'm happy in creating of this design because it shows the different image of the nature that we need to take care of. 


  

Hope you like my work.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Shekinah, Glad to read your post about your photomontage. Traveling to see nature or seeing nature during travel is an interesting theme, especially for us in New Zealand. You've have selected many good photographs to use. The next step would be to cut out parts of these to use. Is the grid more visible than leading lines in the composition?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Shane!

    I like this photo montage, I've been seeing you work on this through Hapara and it has really come together. I love the pastel colours you chose and the reasoning being that you want to travel all around the world.

    I wonder, what is the place you are most wanting to visit? Maybe your next photo montage could be all about that place.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.