Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Business and Enterprise

Hi readers for today's blog post I'm going to share what were doing in Business and Enterprise. So were doing the popping balloon and my group is Faye, Qyn, Kristille. This Chief Executive Officer is Qyn and the Marketing manager is Kristille and Production Manager is me and Sales/Finance manager is Faye. We already finished the slide for our Business and now were doing the poster and were just painting so the poster look nice. We already do the Business and Enterprise last year and we did the mini bonnet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.