Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

What sorts of things makes a good friend? be kind to them and be helpful because if they see that your nice there good to friends with you.

What do the people who care about us do? if they see that you care about them there going to care about you too because you show them that you love them as a friend.

How do we know they've got our back? if someone bully you there going to help you and there always in your back and there care about you like if someone bully you there going to tell to the teacher to stop bulling.

What don't they do? they don't heart your feeling and they don't saying bad things to you.

What do you think being an 'outstander' means? it means student on top and there being smart always in your class.

How did the pink shirt boys show that they are supporting there friends? by talking them and helping them to be good person.

2 comments:

  1. Good blogging Shekinah Mae, you worked hard to finish your post today in Community Impact Project time. I like to see that your writing is getting longer from Term 1. Don't forget that every sentence needs to start with a capital letter!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Birtch thanks for your feedback and I will make sure that all my starting letter will be capital thanks Miss Birtch take care.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.