Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

Should we keep animals in zoo? Why or Why not

You should keep the animals in zoo so that people can take care the animals and because that's their home. And so they can eat their own food but sometimes the animals is having some emergency so they really need to leave in the zoo so they are safe and health because if they didn't leave in the zoo know one can take care of them. So sometimes they need to take care their self. But the people who take care of them sometime they are look like they have a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.