Pages

Thursday 25 February 2021

Life as a Slave

Hi readers for today's blog post I'm going to share what we've been doing in social study. It's about life as a slave. The Slave Coast was the main slave trading area in Africa, located in West Africa between the Senegal River and the Congo River. Each of the major slave trading nations would keep 'factories' where captured slaves were kept prisoner until a ship could come to take them across the ocean. Slaves would be purchased from Africa slave-traders or captured there and then packed on boats for the voyage to others parts of the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.