Pages

Friday 13 March 2020

Organs of the rats

Hi in today's blog post I'm going to share what we did inside and out science. We did the Organs of the rats and it's look so disgusting because the blood is all over the rats and it's kind of stinking as'well also it's hard to cut the belly and also the rats is big so we can't cut is properly. And also we need to be careful because if we did it so hard the stomach will be blow out and the stinking will spread around the class and it's will get so stinking. 

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Shekinah Mae!

    It sounds like you had an interesting experience dissecting the rat. You used lots of phrases and vocabulary in your blog post today.

    What was your favourite part of dissecting the rat?
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.